Like all Pregnant Mamas, once you start that 9 month mark, the count down begins.
Planning ahead is the best way to diffuse last minute panic, especially if this is your first baby! Stay calm mamas and everything will be ok 🙂
Below is the list of things I take with me each time I go in
What to pack:
- 1-2 pyjamas and underwear – depending on how many nights you stay in the hospital
- Slippers – as comfortable as possible
- Towels – for a quick shower to stay fresh after giving birth
- Toiletries – Body Wash (preferably not too strong smelling), toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush and anything you feel you need to stay fresh, confident and relaxed
- Maternity Pads
- Hand Sanitizer
- MUSIC!!! for me this is essential to keep you calm pick your favorite type of music and just enjoy
- What helps you relax, a prayer book, a novel, take with you anything that will keep you relaxed and calm.
- Nursing Bra and breast pads
- Going home outfit (I prefer a comfy dress because I never know what will fit me after giving birth)
FOR YOUR HUSBAND:
- Slippers and comfortable clothes – in case he can stay the night with you.
- Mobile Phone and Charger (yes pictures will be taken! Phone calls will be made!)
- Toiletries for him
FOR THE BABY:
- Going home outfit
- Wet wipes in case needed
- Baby Blanket
Final advice, after all the pain and the panic, the moment you carry your baby in your arms is the moment you know it was all worth it.
Good Luck Super Mamas
ARE YOU A SUPER MAMA LIVING IN LEBANON?
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/SuperMamaLebanon/
Our social platform for WOMEN ONLY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/supermommybeirut/
ARE YOU A SUPER MAMA LIVING IN DUBAI?
JOIN THE GROWING SUPER MAMA COMMUNITY IN DUBAI:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/supermamadxb
Our social platform for WOMEN ONLY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SupermomsDubai/
OR EMAIL MARKETING@SUPERMOMMYBEIRUT.COM